Enhanced with SuperNATURAL technology, the TD-11 V-Drums V-Compact Series brings a more natural and realistic playing experience to drummers of any skill level and budget. Affordable and easy to use, these new electronic kits are perfect for a variety of applications, including practice, teaching, recording, live performance, and more.
- SuperNATURAL-enhanced sound engine with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- Compact and solid MDS-4V Drum Stand enables fast setup and flexible positioning of drum components
- Equipped with a mesh-head V-Pad™ (PDX-8) for the snare
TD-11 DRUM SOUND MODULE WITH SUPERNATURAL
The SuperNATURAL-powered TD-11 Drum Sound Module provides improved playabilty and performance with incredibly expressive and natural sounds. It also offers a variety of powerful features, including backing songs in variety of musical styles, Quick Record/Quick Play, a COACH function, and USB for MIDI/AUDIO and data storage.
MESH-HEAD V-PAD™ FOR SNARE
The PDX-8 mesh V-Pad for snare features Roland’s amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. It offers an expanded 10-inch rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots. For toms, the PD-8A durable 8.5-inch rubber pad also offers super-accurate triggering and a time-tested design for years of reliable use.
COMPACT AND PRACTICAL HI-HAT COMBINATION
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10-inch playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.
NATURAL-FEEL KICK PAD
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up.
*Kick Pedal not included
CUSTOM STAND FOR V-COMPACT V-DRUMS
Designed for the V-Compact series, the MDS-4V is the most space-efficient drum stand from Roland. In addition to its stylish and compact footprint, the MDS-4V features a metal center-horizontal joint bar for improved stability and solidness during frequent set-ups and tear-downs. The lower weight-balance and black-tone provide stability and visual cleanliness.