PRS 30th Anniversary Custom 24 Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar
- The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar
- Solid mahogany topped with figured maple looks and sounds amazing
- Pattern Thin profile neck feels great and plays smoothly
The iconic PRS Custom 24 was the first model of electric guitar that Paul Reed Smith revealed to the world at the Winter NAMM show in 1985. A perpetual top-seller for PRS, the Custom 24 series's elegant, modern, vintage-inspired design continues to delight and inspire guitarists from all walks of life. The 2015 30th Anniversary Custom 24 guitars feature PRS's patented tremolo system, a rosewood headstock veneer with inlaid ivoroid "Paul Reed Smith" signature, exclusive 30th anniversary bird inlays, a gorgeous figured maple 10-Top, and PRS's 85/15 treble and bass pickups. If you're looking for a highly-playable and collectible guitar, then the PRS 30th Anniversary Custom 24 is the way to go!
Solid mahogany topped with figured maple looks and sounds amazing
To give the 30th Anniversary Custom 24 a rich yet balanced sound, PRS began by choosing the tried-and-true combination of mahogany topped with a select figured maple 10-Top. The 30th Anniversary Custom 24's mahogany body gives you natural tonal warmth, which is offset perfectly by the brighter tone of its maple top. Together, these tonewoods give you an incredibly balanced sound. The set mahogany neck and 24-fret rosewood fretboard offer smooth playability and a full two-octave range on every string.
Pattern Thin profile neck feels great and plays smoothly
The PRS 30th Anniversary Custom 24 gives you a Pattern Thin-profile mahogany neck fitted with a rosewood fretboard. A hallmark of PRS quality, neck shapes are, of course, critical to your playing experience. Perfected after years of prototyping, the And with the exquisite 30th Anniversary bird inlays with ivoroid purfling, no one will mistake your axe for anything other than a PRS.
PRS 30th Anniversary Custom 24 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Limited-edition run 30th Anniversary Custom 24 guitar
- Exclusive 30th Anniversary bird inlays with ivoroid purfling
- Figured maple 10-Top with premium mahogany body and neck
- East Indian rosewood fretboard sports 24 frets for a two octave range
- Custom 85/15 pickups for versatile tone
- PRS tremolo and locking tuners for reliable tuning and note bending
- Pattern thin neck profile is fast and light
- Hardshell case included to protect and transport your Custom 24 safely
Celebrate 30 years of PRS with the 30th Anniversary Custom 24!