Celebrate 30 years with the pinnacle of PRS instruments - the Limited Edition Private Stock 30th Anniversary Custom 24 solidbody electric guitar. This Custom 24 is handcrafted by the elite luthiers of modern guitar using a combination of techniques and processes developed by the man himself - Paul Reed Smith. PRS manifested all that they have learned about tonal versatility, build strength, and playability and delivers it to you in one stellar limited edition guitar. And when all of that mastery is wrapped up in the stunning and artful finish that PRS Private Stock guitars are famous for, you know your 30th Anniversary Custom 24 is something you'll treasure playing for years to come.
PRS Limited Edition Private Stock 30th Anniversary Custom 24 Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
Celebrate 30 Years of PRS with This Custom 24
- Celebrate 30 Years of PRS with This Custom 24
- A playable combination of classic and new PRS
- Pattern Regular profile neck feels great and plays smoothly
To celebrate 30 years of guitar excellence, PRS has released the 30th Anniversary Custom 24. This limited-edition guitar features an exquisite figured maple 10-top on a premium solid mahogany body with an exaggerated body carve for comfortable playability along with the artful looks PRS is known for. The smooth-playing 24-fret mahogany neck with Madagascar rosewood fingerboard meets the body with the smaller original-style heel for the authentic feel of first PRS guitars. And of course PRS finishes off their 30th Anniversary Custom 24 with only the finest of appointments - 30th anniversary paua bird fingerboard inlays outlined in mother-of-pearl, a rosewood-veneered headstock emblazoned with a paua shell Private Stock eagle inlay with special "30th Anniversary" banner, a Madagascar rosewood truss rod cover, all set off with a surround of beautiful abalone purfling. - you'll love the look, feel, and vibe of this gorgeous tone machine.
A playable combination of classic and new PRS
The iconic PRS Custom 24 was the first model of electric guitar that Paul Reed Smith revealed to the world at the Winter NAMM show in 1985. A perpetual top-seller for PRS, the Custom 24's elegant, modern, vintage-inspired design continues to delight and inspire guitarists from all walks of life. This Private Stock 30th Anniversary Custom 24 guitars feature PRS's patented tremolo system, PRS Phase III locking tuners, and hybrid hardware. and the newest PRS pickups, the 85/15 treble and bass humbuckers. The uncovered 85/15s were developed by Paul Reed Smith himself to give you exceptionally clear tone with extended highs and lows for great tonal versatility. With a 3-way toggle pickup selector you'll transition smoothly through different pickup combinations, and with the push/pull action of the tone control you have the power of even more tonal variation with the revival of the PRS 1980s sweet switch. If you're looking for a highly-playable and collectible guitar, then the PRS 30th Anniversary Custom 24 is the way to go!
Pattern regular profile neck feels great and plays smoothly
The Private Stock 30th Anniversary Custom 24 gives you a pattern regular-profile mahogany neck. A hallmark of PRS quality, neck shapes are, of course, critical to your playing experience. Perfected after years of prototyping, the pattern regular neck carve is based on Paul Reed Smith's original, pre-factory neck design - the same one used on instruments he built in the late '80s.
PRS Limited Edition Private Stock 30th Anniversary Custom 24 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- One of only sixty limited edition 30th anniversary Private Stock Custom 24 guitars
- Gorgeous figured maple top for unmistakeable PRS looks
- Pattern Regular mahogany neck is comfortable, playable, and sounds great
- Madagascar rosewood fretboard for great sustain
- Patented PRS tremolo bridge for dips and bends that don't break your tuning
- PRS Phase III locking tuners for accurate and stable tuning
- Exclusive 30th Anniversary sparkling inlays of paua, mother-of-pearl, and abalone
- Headstock graced with paua Private Stock eagle with mother-of-pearl outlines and engraved anniversary banner
- 85/15 treble and bass uncovered humbucking pickups personally designed by Paul Reed Smith
- 3-way toggle pickup selector and push/pull tone control-activated sweet switch
- Private Stock 30th Anniversary black leather hardshell case with blue interior
This is the PRS you've been waiting for - the Limited Edition Private Stock 30th Anniversary Custom 24!