He has built a reputation on producing exquisite guitars utilising both traditional tone woods and the obscure pairings of exotic and native Australian timbers to bring a blend of strong tonal profiles and stunning aesthetics.
Each Masterbuilt Series guitar is personally hand crafted and constructed by Aaron Fenech blending both traditional and modern techniques. Using only master grade tonewoods for this series, the same hands-on approach to individually thickness and carve internal braces to voice each of the guitars is maintained.
This process has taken years to refine and assures that the tone of these guitars is simply mind-blowing.
The Masterbuilt series carries all the hallmarks of Fenech guitars no compromise approach to achieving visually stunning instruments with outstanding volume and tone.
Masterbuilt Key Features
- Personally, hand crafted, voiced and constructed by Aaron Fenech
- Master Grade solid timber construction back and sides and soundboard (individually optimised)
- Optional Back strip
- All solid timber bindings with secondary purfling detail
- Solid timber end graft with wave motif inlay
GOOD FIT FOR
- Flat pickers to strummers with a strong attack
- Recording and live performance
- Singer-songwriters seeking a bigger bolder tone with increased note separation.
Overall: 397mm x 513mm
Upper Bout: 293mm
Lower Bout: 397mm
Body Depth: 100mm (neck)
Body Depth: 120mm
Scale Length: 25.34″
Fingerboard radius: 15″
Number of frets: 20
Nut width: 45mm
Nut & Saddle: Tusq
Satin or Gloss finish dependant on Series