An incredible guitar for one of rock and roll's coolest guitar players. The BB1200 JH (Josh Homme) is everything a great rock and roll guitar should be, stylish, no nonsense, with huge tone.
This has to be up there with the most versatile sounding guitars on the market today - featuring a semi-hollow body with centre block, this guitar can do everything from Jazz to hard rock and metal.
A ferocious hollow body guitar with Victorian Blackwood front and back, along with a Rock Maple neck gives the BB1200JH maximum sustain, producing a beautifully warm and rounded tone with enough bite to give ensuring the BB1200 holds its own on any stage, anytime.
The strings are anchored to a Trapeze tailpiece and bridge. The BB1200JH comes with Maton MBB1 and MBN1 Bad Boy pickups with Alnico 8 magnets. Each pickup can be split to single coil mode, drastically increasing the number of sounds on offer.
The perfect blend of tradition and an irreverent rock 'n roll attitude, this rocker can shine in any style.
- Model: BB1200 JH
- Shape: Hollow
- Body: Queensland Maple
- Caps: Blackwood
- Binding: Ivory ABS
- Neck: Rock Maple (Set Neck)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Fret Size: Jumbo Jim Dunlop 6130
- Bridge: Tonepros
- Tailpiece: Trapeze Tailpiece
- Number of Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge Pickup: MBB1 Bad Boy
- Neck Pickup: MBN1 Bad Boy
- Controls: Vol 1. (Bridge) Vol 2. (Neck) Tone 1. (Master)
- Features Summary: Coil-Tappable Bridge pickup, CTS Pots
- Finish Body: Satin Tobacco Sunburst
- Finish Neck: Satin Tobacco Sunburst
- Strings: Elixir OPTIWEB 10-46
- Standard Colours: Satin Tobacco Sunburst
- Case: Hiscox Flight Case